Our ultimate goal at Providence Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is for each of our patients to walk out being comfortable in their own skin. We have heard countless stories about how even one part of a patient’s appearance being different from the appearance they desire can damage self esteem, hinder self confidence, hurt relationships, and even detract from job performance. If you have a gap in your teeth, you might cover your mouth when you laugh. But what do you do if your nose just isn’t the shape you would like? What if it’s too pointy, or it has a bulbous tip, or it is simply too big for your beautiful face?
Luckily for you, our team are experts in a cutting-edge procedure that can change the shape of your nose in significant ways: Rhinoplasty. For a procedure with just one name, a Rhinoplasty is actually a surgery uniquely tailored to each patient’s circumstances and desires. Our team of highly qualified medical professionals will work closely with you to make sure that the procedure targets the areas of greatest concerns to you. After all, each of us have different noses, so why shouldn’t Rhinoplasty be able to target an array of different common problems with nose shape?
- Make the nose narrower and less flat. For some of us, our noses are simply too wide and flat. A nose that is too flat may not be in proportion with the rest of our facial features and detract from facial symmetry and balance. To fix this problem, a Rhinoplasty can make the nose narrower and less flat, giving more balance to the face.
- Reduce the appearance of a bulbous nose tip. One of the most bothersome nose features is a bulbous nose tip. Even if your nose is the perfect size and you like the bridge of your nose, a bulbous nose tip can make your entire face look less balanced. To fix this problem, a Rhinoplasty can shape the nose tip to follow the line of your bridge.
- Make a nose shorter or smaller. One of the most common problems addressed by Rhinoplasty is a nose that is too big or too long. For patients who wish their nose was just a little less prominent, Rhinoplasty can make the nose smaller and shorter so that it fits in better with other facial features.
- Make a nose less pointy. Another area we can target with Rhinoplasty is the overall shape of the nose. Making the nose sleeker and less obtrusive can make your profile even more beautiful and striking.
- Make a nose less crooked. For those of our patients who suffered from an injury that changed the alignment of their nose, Rhinoplasty can bring the nose back into its original alignment and remove a crooked angle.
- Remove a prominent hump or nose-bridge bump. Finally, Rhinoplasty can target a bump or hump on your nose that detracts from your beautiful profile. Rhinoplasty can flatten the bridge of your nose and make your nose appear sleeker and more streamlined.
Rhinoplasty is truly a procedure with unlimited potential. To learn more about Rhinoplasty or schedule a consultation to see what your personalized procedure can do for your facial symmetry, don’t wait, call us today!