Located in Glen Mills, Media and Chester, Providence Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery offers facial plastic surgery to the residents of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas.
The decision to undergo facial plastic surgery can be a daunting one. Here at Providence Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, we offer you a personalized complimentary consultation to answer all your questions, concerns and desires for cosmetic enhancement.
Your face is your first impression to the world, and we want to help you look and feel beautiful simply because you deserve it.
Read through the facial plastic surgery options offered in Philadelphia and call today to schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation.
- Average Cost: $4,500 – $7,000
- A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a procedure to improve the face, neck and jawline by repositioning the skin on the face and removing excess skin.
- Average Cost: $2,550 – $7,500
- Rhinoplasty, also known as a nose job, is a procedure designed to improve the look and function of the nose.
- Neck Lift
- Average Cost: $3,000 – $4,200
- A neck lift is an outpatient procedure that improves the appearance of your neck by removing excess neck fat and tightening the muscles and soft tissue of the neck.
- Facial Liposuction
- Average Cost: $3,500 – $6,000
- Facial liposuction is liposuction that is performed on the jawline or below to remove distinct pockets of excess fat on the face.
- Chin Implant
- Average Cost: $1,500 – $2,200
- The goal of a chin implant is to improve the patient’s overall facial proportions by extending the angle of the chin, creating a better fit and more natural proportions.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Average Cost: $2,000 – $7,900
- If your eyelids are drooping, bulging, or you feel as though age has caused your eyes to no longer help you make the best first impression in your personal and professional endeavors, then eyelid surgery may be able to help.
- Brow Lift
- Average Cost: $450 – $1,000
- A brow lift can help improve a tired or unhappy appearance by gently elevating the eyebrows to make you look more youthful and alert.
- Ear Surgery
- Average Cost: $2,200 – $2,800
- Ear surgery involves suturing and cartilage reshaping to improve the appearance of protruding ears, a significant cosmetic concern for both children and adults.
- Fat Injection
- Fat injection is a procedure that uses your own fat as a natural filler. The injection is used to add fullness to areas of your face, giving you a younger, more energetic appearance.
- Earlobe Repair
- Average Cost: $400
- Earlobe issues range from elongated and split earlobe piercings to congenitally large earlobes and trauma. Earlobe repair in restores the look of your earlobe.
- Facial Reconstruction
- We perform facial reconstruction following skin cancer removal, carefully considering the physical structure, texture, color and thickness of your skin to ensure a pleasing repair.
- Scar Revision
- Average Cost: $600 – $800
- We employ a variety of techniques to camouflage and improve the appearance of scars that are caused by injury, trauma and surgery.
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION TODAY!
Providence Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery offers facial plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery and skin rejuvenation to residents of Glen Mills, Media, Chester and the greater Philadelphia area. Dr. Mark Ginsburg, DO, FAACS, is a board certified facial plastic surgeon, general cosmetic surgeon and head and neck surgeon who combines personalized care with the latest technology to provide each patient with extraordinary and natural results. For more information, or to schedule a complimentary patient consultation, call 484-352-3524 to speak to a member of our friendly, knowledgeable staff.