Vollure™ in Philadelphia, PA
One of the most important considerations for men and women who want dermal fillers is having natural looking results that last. Juvéderm Vollure™ is one of the newest dermal fillers approved by the FDA. Our patients in Philadelphia, Glen Mills, Media, Chester and surrounding areas of Pennsylvania rely on the experienced practitioners of Providence Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery to achieve the optimum anti-aging results with Juvéderm Vollure™.
What is Juvéderm Vollure™?
Allergan is one of the best companies in the world that produces advanced dermal fillers to correct a range of common signs of aging. The line of Juvéderm products contain hyaluronic acid (HA) that is naturally found in the skin. HA reduces lines and wrinkles by working in the deeper layers of skin to attract and bind with water. This process not only softens wrinkles but also hydrates the skin.
Vollure™ is the most recent Juvéderm product that has been approved by the FDA for treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds that develop around the mouth and nose. Other dermal fillers are available to treat these areas, but Vollure™ has two distinct advantages:
- The results last up to 18 months.
- The product maintains a natural appearance and does not reduce facial movements.
These two features of Juvéderm Vollure™ is unique amongst dermal fillers for moderate to severe folds and wrinkles.
This Filler Is Most Commonly Used to Improve The Appearance Of
Juvéderm Vollure™ is most commonly used to treat nasolabial folds, but the injections also help with aging concerns in other areas of the face.
How Does Juvéderm Vollure™ Work?
Allergan has developed the VYCROSS® technology that is used for the entire line of Juvéderm products. VYCROSS® is a proprietary process by which hyaluronic acid is combined using various molecular weights. The formulations are designed to create a gel that is of an exact consistency for the specific cosmetic concern as well as to extend the longevity of the products.
Vollure™ represents the perfect balance – gel firmness and low cohesivity. The firmness allows for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles. Reduced cohesivity serves three purposes:
- Allows for longer lasting results
- Preserves the natural facial contours
- Reduces the likelihood of minor imperfections on the skin surface
What Else Should I Know About Juvéderm Vollure™ Treatments?
Although Juvéderm Vollure™ is one of the most advanced dermal fillers on the market, the results are dependent upon the skill and expertise of the person who administers the injections. All dermal fillers do carry some level of risk as well, so you should only entrust your Juvéderm Vollure™ treatments to Dr. Ginsburg. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, he has the experience and expertise you need to achieve the best possible outcomes from this amazing new product.
Other considerations for Juvéderm Vollure™ treatments are:
- Some people may have an allergic reaction to the injections, so speak openly with Dr. Ginsburg about your medical history.
- The product has not been tested on pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding.
- Scars, history of cosmetic treatments and other factors may preclude you as a candidate for Juvéderm Vollure™ treatments.
- In clinical studies, some people did experience mild to moderate side effects, such as bruising, itching, firmness and lumps at the injection sites, tenderness, redness, and swelling. The symptoms lasted up to seven days and remained localized to the injection sites.
- All injections carry a risk, such as damage to blood vessels, abnormal scarring, and infection. You can minimize your chances of experiencing these complications by having your Juvéderm Vollure™ treatments performed at our practice.
How Much Does Juvéderm Vollure™ Cost in Philadelphia?
The cost of treatment with Juvéderm Vollure™ is based upon the amount of product and number of injections. This is determined during your consultation with Dr. Ginsburg. After the appointment, we are happy to discuss cost and options for payment. You can review our financing page for more information.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY
Providence Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery offers facial plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery and skin rejuvenation to residents of Glen Mills, Media, Chester and the greater Philadelphia area. Dr. Mark Ginsburg, DO, FAACS, is a board certified facial plastic surgeon, general, cosmetic surgeon and head and neck surgeon who combines personalized care with the latest technology to provide each patient with extraordinary and natural results. For more information, or to schedule a patient consultation, call 484-352-3524 to speak to a member of our friendly, knowledgeable staff.